Cookies are required for login or registration. Please read and agree to our cookie policy to continue.

Newest Member: GettingThere08

I Can Relate :
Betrayed Womenz Thread

Topic is Sleeping.

EllieKMAS ( member #68900) posted at 7:49 AM on Friday, September 13th, 2019

Hugs coco!! Praying for speedy recovery!!!

"No, it's you mothafucka, here's a list of reasons why." – Iliza Schlesinger

"The love that you lost isn't worth what it cost and in time you'll be glad that it's gone." – Linkin Park

posts: 3901   ·   registered: Nov. 22nd, 2018   ·   location: Louisiana
id 8436727

gmc94 ( member #62810) posted at 8:11 AM on Friday, September 13th, 2019

Long nite, too tired to fire up the laptop and don’t got the patience to type too much on my cell.

HHADL- sorry it sucks. Hope work eases up soon

Hawke- do it!!!!! I can see it may be fun to have braces.... many opportunities to act like a 13yo!

((((((HB83)))))))

Ellie: what the FUCK? Wedding at a conference? Huh? Bitch 👢 for 🐁 💩.. nice one

TG & chaos: I’m being gentle as I can. WH and I had joint session today (bc of trainwreck DD) and therapist asked our plan for suicide day- so now WH is coming over to bbq. Hopefully it will be ok, bc no matter the M, we gotta find a way to create a joint front to cope with said trainwreck who seems to be spiraling pretty bad (long story but FUCK the FUCKING universe... hope God is having a good laugh sending this shit our way, bc it sure as fuck ain’t funny from down here).

Coco+5: I’m so sorry about your friend. Damn universe strikes again.

Glass1/2: THANK YOU for the “tits McGhee”. I got a good guffaw our of that one.

Hey northern. How are you doing?

I may need to get another pedicure for the Friday toast. Woot!

M >25yrs/grown kids
DD1 1994 ONS prostitute
DD2 2018 exGF1 10+yrEA & 10yrPA... + exGF2 EA forever & "made out" 2017
9/18 WH hung himself- died but revived

It's rude to say "I love you" with a mouthful of lies

id 8436734

gmc94 ( member #62810) posted at 8:11 AM on Friday, September 13th, 2019

duplicate

[This message edited by gmc94 at 11:16 AM, September 13th, 2019 (Friday)]

M >25yrs/grown kids
DD1 1994 ONS prostitute

id 8436735

Tallgirl ( member #64088) posted at 9:59 AM on Friday, September 13th, 2019

Northern. Hugs. Hope the nite was not too long

GMC, hugs. Sorry life in it’s totality is so hard

All. Put on your boots. We can do this

Standing tall

id 8436767

Chaos ( member #61031) posted at 12:33 PM on Friday, September 13th, 2019

Hugs gmc.

Happy Friday the Fucking 13th and a Full Fucking Moon on top of it.

Boots on - mug raised [coffee now - who knows later]. Let's do this thing.

BS-me/WH-4.5yrLTA Married 2+ decades - Children (1 still at home) Multiple DDays w/same AP until I told OBS 2018 Cease & Desist sent spring 2021"Hello–My name is Chaos–You f***ed my husband-Prepare to Die!"

posts: 3803   ·   registered: Oct. 13th, 2017   ·   location: East coast
id 8436801

heartbroken83 ( member #71395) posted at 12:36 PM on Friday, September 13th, 2019

Im an assistant director at a daycare. Today is Friday the 13th and a full moon. Wish me luck and pray if you believe in that. I am going to need that. My emotions aren't overly raging yet today so I may just pull through.

Love reading yalls back and forth, hopefully soon I will be able to get with the program and chime in.

Everyone try to enjoy your day and do at least one thing that you want to do for you only, not because you have to.

posts: 147   ·   registered: Aug. 25th, 2019   ·   location: CT
id 8436802

BigBlueEyes ( member #71441) posted at 1:19 PM on Friday, September 13th, 2019

Ok ladies, I’m led here on the tattooist bed in FUCKING agony, I was hoping to catch up on the 3/4 pages I have missed this week due to circumstances...’deep sigh...& massive eye roll’ but I fucking can’t concentrate with so much pain being inflicted at least it’ll look good thou 🤞

I will catch up with everyone’s posts later when I’m not in agony!

Happy FUCKING Friday ladies I have missed you all this week

Me- BW, 47
Multi Dday's,
DB A's x 2 BFF
Multi ONS's, Online shit.
Serial cheat, Abuser,
D 18.02.20
Stay strong, just because it’s hard today, doesn’t mean that next week it won’t get easier!!

posts: 674   ·   registered: Mar. 11th, 2019   ·   location: A tiny dot in a big 'ol World
id 8436821

DaisyAnne ( member #71434) posted at 1:21 PM on Friday, September 13th, 2019

Im an assistant director at a daycare. Today is Friday the 13th and a full moon. Wish me luck and pray if you believe in that. I am going to need that. My emotions aren't overly raging yet today so I may just pull through.

I work in an elementary school. I am going to need all the thoughts and prayers as well! Good luck to us!

Me: BW - early 40's
Him: WH - late 40's
Married: 18 years, together 24
2 teenage children
Dday: 5/23/19
Reconciling

id 8436822

cocoplus5nuts ( member #45796) posted at 1:30 PM on Friday, September 13th, 2019

Pooh, Friday the 13th and a full moon?! I need to dance naked in the woods.

Me(BW): 1970
WH(caveman): 1970
Married June, 2000
DDay#1 June 8, 2014 EA
DDay#2 12/05/14 confessed to sex before polygraph

posts: 6900   ·   registered: Dec. 1st, 2014   ·   location: Virginia
id 8436827

EllieKMAS ( member #68900) posted at 2:01 PM on Friday, September 13th, 2019

Ooohhhh BBE, whatcha getting done?

And for you Daisy and HB83, do you have hazmat suits? Jk jk.... Fingers crossed that the kids are in line today!

Happy FUCKING Friday!! Wooooot!

"No, it's you mothafucka, here's a list of reasons why." – Iliza Schlesinger

"The love that you lost isn't worth what it cost and in time you'll be glad that it's gone." – Linkin Park

posts: 3901   ·   registered: Nov. 22nd, 2018   ·   location: Louisiana
id 8436846

Chaos ( member #61031) posted at 2:09 PM on Friday, September 13th, 2019

Oh yeah - I manage a customer service division...

BBE - we need to see a finished product!!!!!

BS-me/WH-4.5yrLTA Married 2+ decades - Children (1 still at home) Multiple DDays w/same AP until I told OBS 2018 Cease & Desist sent spring 2021"Hello–My name is Chaos–You f***ed my husband-Prepare to Die!"

id 8436849

TX1995 ( member #58175) posted at 3:17 PM on Friday, September 13th, 2019

Happy Fucking Friday!! Man, we are an active bunch so forgive me if I miss something...

Coco - So sorry about your friend. Prayers sent! I'm also glad to see that your WH turned his attitude around and hope those articles help. I will be googling for them. I have a podcast downloaded about being CoD v Considerate and need to give it a listen to see if it works for him.

Ellie - What the actual fuck? Work and wedding is a stupid theme and I swear the universe pokes us sometimes just to make sure we are listening. Maybe you can pie that groom? Or is that unprofessional?

HHADL - Big hug to you. Having to deal with the lonely on top of betrayal is just shitty.

GMC - Glad the bbq thing got resolved but goodness, I know the big stressor is DD. I hope you guys can help her help herself. Prayers being sent for her and you.

Hi Northern - long nites are no bueno, hope you at least got a break and laugh from all the ridiculousness we've been having here lately.

Heartbroken and DaisyAnne - bless you. I have worked with both age groups and even when there's not a full moon it's a rough scenario!

BBE - Tattoo! Can't wait to hear what it was!

I think my hormones are definitely leveling off as I woke up feeling okay and that stone in my chest is more like a pebble. I got my hair cut last night (y'all, it had been almost a year bc I'm panicking about all my hair falling out) and I got dressed (as in a dress!) this morning with all my makeup on (eyeliner included people!). So I am feeling ok, looking even better. Plus the lady who cut my hair gave me the name of a hormone doctor who works miracles with hair loss and all kinds of advice. Bonus.

Had my second session of neurofeedback yesterday. Still no difference that I can tell, but I'm hopeful. I did get back the results from the EEG/brain scan and it was pretty amazing to see what they can tell just by looking at our brain activity. It wasn't surprising - trauma/PTSD, depression, anxiety, OCD/rumination, underlying anger with outbursts, attention/focus problems, even a part that he said shows up with people who have cognitive processing problems like face - name recognition. Which is totally me since DDay 2. I will look at someone I have known for years and forget their name. Or their child's name. Embarrassing. GMC I know you are doing one soon, hope it helps shine some light for you. (And my stuff is entirely off insurance too - at the end of the treatment I will have spent $2500 on it out of pocket. Again, we could have gone to DisneyWorld for fuck's sake if my husband would have kept his penis out of someone else's skanky vagina.)

You know the hardest part of this for me? Is that I will go between thinking R is possible and thinking there is no fucking way I will ever be able to look my WH in the eye again AT LEAST 20 times a day. It's fucking exhausting. I just didn't have this feeling last time. I always knew I wanted the marriage, and though I was sad/had anger, I wasn't disgusted by the thought of touching him or looking at him. I actually WANTED him to look at me. Ugh. I was watching a webinar on shame last night and they mentioned the permission slips that Brene Brown talks about in one of her books. She actually prints out slips and writes out permission to do certain things for herself. Perhaps I need to try that. I've said from the beginning that I need someone (me) to give me permission to really try R again. But ugh. I just can't stand what he did and all of the lies, that little voice in my head is yelling at me and telling me how fucking stupid I would be to trust him again. Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me, you know?

And with that, I'm off to meet some friends for brunch, go to MC with my WH and if we don't get into a fight and ruin my makeup, we have a date for dinner tonight. I made the date when I had a moment of maybe R can work (which disappeared a minute later, but the text had already been sent!

) If nothing else, I get some good beer and a dinner at a new place!

Have a FABULOUS FUCKING FRIDAY the 13th!

[This message edited by TX1995 at 9:18 AM, September 13th (Friday)]

I'm the BS. WH had an EA/PA with a cOW. DDay was 4/17. Working on R. Married 15 years and together 20 at DDay.
DDay #2 and #3 6/19. Grew a conscience and admitted a full blown physical affair.
Current and forever status is reconciling. I don't

posts: 1026   ·   registered: Apr. 6th, 2017   ·   location: Texas
id 8436907

heartbroken83 ( member #71395) posted at 4:10 PM on Friday, September 13th, 2019

I am just new in my adjustment to all of this. My H was my best friend so I stopped talking to a lot of people. Not because I had to but because I just didn't feel the need to do anything with anyone with out him. How dumb was I?

We are still together but from what I am told I am not giving him a reason to fear losing me because I am still always home just waiting around for him. How pathedic right?

Anyways I am supposed to go out with a girl friend tonight and eat junk food and vent. We are able to get together 1 a year or so. It will be nice catching up with her. But I'm trying to decide, do I get all "drop dead gorgeous" to go out and let him see what he he's been missing or do I just go in my normal clothes... I don't really feel like getting all pretty because I am so depressed...you know.

I am going to try my best to have fun but I am struggling with it so hard. Even when I find myself laughing, my brain sayes Hello no you are depressed remember what your husband did???? And Im like Jesus can I just get a minute....

posts: 147   ·   registered: Aug. 25th, 2019   ·   location: CT
id 8436966

BigBlueEyes ( member #71441) posted at 4:29 PM on Friday, September 13th, 2019

Wow,

Damn I missed so bloody much,

Firstly

Coco

I really hope it works out with your friend, Yep fuck the universe...It sux monkey balls.

Chaos,

If anyone can get that fucking mouse its YOU..

Ellie,

Dam that sux to have to sit through that, you are a better person than me as I wouldn't of been able to.

Gmc,

Hope your able to get a little R&R this weekend...you deserve it.

TX,

1 day at a time, 1 moment at a time, 1 second at a time, you have to look after you 1st, Just enjoy the food & have a silent toast to what ever will make you smile.

DD,

I think its looking likely my STBXH was also into a couple coke whores, why else would they be interested in a saggy arsed man with balls bigger than his cock. Having big feet did not mean he had a fair sized cock

Wtbha,

im so glad you had a fab reunion

TG,

We now need a betrayed womenz kit with a fuck off hat, a fuck off tattoo in German, a fucking colouring book, and a fuck off mug and bitch boots. All tied in with a Womenz T-shirt.

HELL TO THE YES

my apologies if I have forgotten anyone.

Ok so my new TAT absolutely ROCKS...if I could post a damn picture I would definitely do it lol.

My elephants are now sat below a beautiful waterfall, running down the side of my upper leg, forestry, birds, flowers, & more butterflies will finish it off leading down to my foot, I'm super super excited.

A big Welcome to all of the newbies...it ROCKS here, its my favourite place

anything goes as you can see...SO DONT HOLD BACK

Happy FUCKING FUCKITY FUCK FRIDAY

Me- BW, 47
Multi Dday's,
DB A's x 2 BFF
Serial cheat, Abuser,
D 18.02.20
Stay strong, just because it’s hard today, doesn’t mean that next week it won’t get easier!!

posts: 674   ·   registered: Mar. 11th, 2019   ·   location: A tiny dot in a big 'ol World
id 8436982

DevastatedDee ( member #59873) posted at 5:26 PM on Friday, September 13th, 2019

DD,

I think its looking likely my STBXH was also into a couple coke whores, why else would they be interested in a saggy arsed man with balls bigger than his cock. Having big feet did not mean he had a fair sized cock

Damn, that made me laugh! Yeah, my XWH could not have pulled those women without paying. Pathetic. I know when I was a hottie in my early 20s, I wouldn't have been remotely interested in saggy balls, lol.

DDay: 06/07/2017
MH - RA on DDay.
Divorced a serial cheater (prostitutes and lord only knows who and what else).

id 8437028

Chaos ( member #61031) posted at 5:32 PM on Friday, September 13th, 2019

Saggy balls - now there's an image while I'm eating lunch

id 8437033

gmc94 ( member #62810) posted at 5:41 PM on Friday, September 13th, 2019

We could have gone to DisneyWorld for fuck's sake if my husband would have kept his penis out of someone else's skanky vagina.

ROFLMAO. My therapist just texted and their machine was double booked today, so I’m doing the EEG on Sunday. So long to the 1st $600 for this shit. I’m actually seeing another trauma therapist on Monday – this one is also certified sex addiction therapist that uses the relational trauma model. Yesterday’s bullshit with the current IC/MC/family therapist dealing with trainwreck DD, was kind of the last straw, so I really need to find someone that can fill that void so I can stop any further IC with the current, supposed “infidelity” IC (the more I learn about this shit, the more I realize how many folks are really just “calling it in” with their patients) . I’d love it if my WH found himself a sex addict therapist that does relational trauma model, but I’ve not broached the subject with him – figure it’s his life he can figure out what he wants to do.

You know the hardest part of this for me? Is that I will go between thinking R is possible and thinking there is no fucking way I will ever be able to look my WH in the eye again AT LEAST 20 times a day. It's fucking exhausting.

Same here, even tho we are S. However, it’s usually a day/day or week/week thing vs the 20 min. It’s so fucked up.

HB83:

My H was my best friend so I stopped talking to a lot of people. Not because I had to but because I just didn't feel the need to do anything with anyone with out him. How dumb was I?

Me too – totally me too. WH would say the same shit – I love my wife sooooooo much I don’t want to spend time with other people. yeah, right…. except your girlfriend (I need to find a good name for her, but I can’t seem to get past plain old whore. Maybe I should call her slutty crystal in homage to Jane the Virgin?)

And GUURRRRLLL, since Chaos is probably working, ima do my own impersonation:

DRESS THE FUCK UP!!!!!!! Feeling good and confident about ourselves is CRUCIAL, and if it makes you feel better, than you better damn well do it and then tell us all about it. What outfit? Shoes? anything sparkly? how does it feel to be dressed in it? special makeup? Those can be moments of JOY. Look your fine ass in the mirror and hair toss, check them nails and FELL GOOD AS HELL! I’ll be thinking of you tonight (and even if you put on sweats and a crummy tshirt, that hair toss is it’s own kind of therapy IMO).

I need a pedicure today…. trying to decide on the new color – this is important stuff sometimes!

try your best to have fun. I’ve excused myself from those things to cry in the bathroom, the car, well, just about anywhere. So, cut yourself some slack and do the best you can. That’s all any of us can do – right?

And BigBlue – damnit! I want a PHOTO of that ink! But most definitely NOT the big balls

[This message edited by gmc94 at 11:41 AM, September 13th, 2019 (Friday)]

M >25yrs/grown kids
DD1 1994 ONS prostitute

id 8437038

BigBlueEyes ( member #71441) posted at 6:13 PM on Friday, September 13th, 2019

Its not dumb to immerse yourself wholeheartedly in their lives...after all they are your supposedly BF's, I did the exact same thing, have a few BFF's but not as many as I used to until I seen the forest through the trees. Also the fact I had a 'few friends' willing to test the saggy arse out for themselves.

I DID warn them...so UNFUCKINGLUCKY PARASITES, you snooze you loose. A 'few years' later & they are still living their dreams with 2 bit sorry for themselves (drug or alcoholic) wasters..haha KARMA is a BITCH as they look horrendous. Life sure hasn't been nice to them

Definitely going with Gmc, DRESS THE FUCK UP, you can do this.

Gmc, that was an awesome impersonation, Chaos will be proud

Haha, if I ever learn how to download a picture...you do know the 1st 1 will be his saggy arse with his balls poking through now don't you!!!!

For that I can't fucking wait...im scarred for life so its the least thing I can do for all you fine ladies...SHARING IS CARING ,

His Saggy arse, Small cock, & HUGE Balls are out there anyway for all to see. 1 more pic or 1 more website won't be a travesty...

Me- BW, 47
Multi Dday's,
DB A's x 2 BFF
Serial cheat, Abuser,
D 18.02.20

id 8437063

Hawke ( member #47517) posted at 6:32 PM on Friday, September 13th, 2019

Saggy balls - now there's an image while I'm eating lunch

Any "prairie oysters" in said lunch?

Ellie: WTF?!?!? Why on earth would there be a wedding theme at a conference? Did you enter the twilight zone?

Coco: That sucks I hope your friend makes a full recovery.

gmc: I think I will go for the braces and use every opportunity available to act like a teenager.

I hope everyone survives the full moon/Friday the 13th!

TX: Good luck with everything. I remember those awful days of waffling between hope, confusion, despair and everything in between. In some ways I'm fortunate that my ex made it easy for me by being the opposite of reconciliation material. Unfortunately, I still don't think my cognitive functioning is fully restored (hence my new self-care regimen of no alcohol, regular exercise (diet, meditation and journalling are still hit and miss and a work in progress) to try to improve both my mental and physical health.

heartbroken: Try to enjoy your visit with your friend. Wear what you want to wear! (I realize that's kind of loaded because we women usually have 18,000 different messages and pressures on us about how we should appear). As for your WH, for now FTG (fuck that guy) and do things for you as much as you can. If you feel like getting dolled up, do it. If you want to wear sweats, do it. If you want to break every piece of crockery in the kitchen, do it. I can't talk too much because I'm continuing to find myself 3 years after separating from my ex, but just do the best you can for yourself.

BBE: Your new tattoo sounds amazing!

Me: BS (b. '75)
Him: exWS (b. '76)
D-Day: April 2015
Together 10 years
2 kids: 2011 and 2014
Separated (no divorce required for common law couple in my jurisdiction)

posts: 2370   ·   registered: Apr. 13th, 2015   ·   location: Alberta, Canada
id 8437078

AmIAnIdiot15 ( member #71023) posted at 8:20 PM on Friday, September 13th, 2019

Coco, so sorry for your friend.

Ellie, that's a dumb theme for work conference. Someone surely is going through a divorce at these things.

TX thanks for sharing your journey with us. I would never have known about these therapy options if you hadn't shared them with me.

Chaos, is there a mouse update?

I'm super cranky at my husband right now, and I don't even know why. He left to work for the weekend and left no notes, no cards... I mean, he let me sleep in Wednesday and Thursday morning and did the dishes before he left, but somehow I need MORE. Be sorry damn it. Grovel a little.

posts: 85   ·   registered: Jul. 16th, 2019   ·   location: CO
id 8437153
Topic is Sleeping.
Cookies on SurvivingInfidelity.com®

SurvivingInfidelity.com® uses cookies to enhance your visit to our website. This is a requirement for participants to login, post and use other features. Visitors may opt out, but the website will be less functional for you.

v.1.001.20240712a 2002-2024 SurvivingInfidelity.com® All Rights Reserved. • Privacy Policy