Cookies are required for login or registration. Please read and agree to our cookie policy to continue.

Newest Member: GettingThere08

General :
Back Again- Merry Christmas!

Topic is Sleeping.

Kb82 (original poster member #70826) posted at 4:28 AM on Friday, February 24th, 2023

Thank you all. I appreciate all of you. Got many things accomplished today. Until I do some other things I don't feel comfortable disclosing. But I will update everyone tomorrow.

posts: 203   ·   registered: Jun. 22nd, 2019   ·   location: TN
id 8779087

Bor9455 ( member #72628) posted at 2:51 PM on Friday, February 24th, 2023

Thank you all. I appreciate all of you. Got many things accomplished today. Until I do some other things I don't feel comfortable disclosing. But I will update everyone tomorrow.

Good to hear!

Don't disclose anything here that may put in jeopardy the safety and sanity of you and your family. I can speak for myself but I think it is a sentiment echoed by others, we are pulling for you to make sure that you are able to keep your kids and yourself safe from this monster, no matter what that looks like. I think it is normal human nature to worry when we don't see you for a couple days because those of us on the outside realize how dangerous your WH can be. Strength and hugs to you and your family. Stay safe!

Myself - BH & WH - Born 1985 Her - BW & WW - Born 1986

D-Day for WW's EA - October 2017D-Day no it turned PA - February 01, 2020

posts: 669   ·   registered: Jan. 21st, 2020   ·   location: Miami
id 8779154

ArkLaMiss ( member #14918) posted at 12:54 AM on Saturday, February 25th, 2023

How are you doing, KB? We're all pulling for you!

Just HOW stupid do you think I am, exactly?

id 8779340

ArkLaMiss ( member #14918) posted at 9:35 PM on Saturday, February 25th, 2023

Kb, are you ok? Let us know. Worried about you.

id 8779404

Kb82 (original poster member #70826) posted at 4:20 AM on Sunday, February 26th, 2023

Hey guys we are doing pretty good. I apologize for not checking in last night. I've been unsure what WH can see/hear so I've been staying off that phone. I'm on a tablet now that WH has no access to and have ordered a new phone.

The past week or so has been crazy but I got some things accomplished too. Wednesday DCS did their follow up. I told them everything that had been happening. They advised not to do calls/visits with kids and WH due to all the bizarre things he's been doing. They are going to recommend a mental evaluation and drug screen.

Wednesday evening the neighbors boyfriend messaged me again. Im going to call her H to make it less confusing. I asked him if what he said about WH and H was true. He said it was. His story is that sunday night he and H were hanging out at her house. WH and a friend showed up at her house (literally across from my house!) at 3am. H said she was taking her dog to the vet. He questioned that bc it was 3am of course. They got into an argument and she left with WH and the friend. She was gone all day and finally came back. They argued again. She kicked him out and he used her phone to call a ride bc his was dead and saw messages between WH and H that told him theyre messing around and hes paying her tonspy on me. That grosses me out so bad. And pisses me off about the spying. If you knew this girl.... I have tried to be nice to her and helped her many times. This boyfriend was probably number 5 since we moved here in may. She's on drugs. Doesn't have her kids. People in and out of her home constantly. Just a lot of bad.

Thursday I officially signed the final draft of divorce papers. My attorney asked for full complete custody to me. She put in the papers WH has been stalking and harassing me and manipulating the children. Also I made an official fraud report and police report for the PlayStation charges. It was definitely no coincidence and I have proof. The day I woke up to the charges the H messaged me asking if I wanted to buy a PlayStation, and WH said he'd pay for it. How convenient. Sounds like someone is trying to cover tracks to me. but I have more factual proof he was involved than that and put it in the police report.

I did not send the kids today. Mil messaged my mom this morning and my mom told her kids are staying home. She just said ok. that "motion for contempt" I sent 2 weeks ago was finally delivered this morning. Pointless now bc the court date listed has passed. But I haven't heard a word from WH since Thursday. So he must know something. Thank you guys for being so supportive. I really appreciate it and will keep updating. Oh I also changed my router login info with the company, so that's another positive.

[This message edited by Kb82 at 4:20 AM, Sunday, February 26th]

id 8779438

nomudnolotus ( member #59431) posted at 7:09 AM on Sunday, February 26th, 2023

KB, again I'm sorry your dealing with so much crazy :( It sounds like you're making some progress with all this, and that's good, I hope the police finally put him in jail where he belongs. Sending hugs your way.

id 8779442

ArkLaMiss ( member #14918) posted at 5:11 PM on Thursday, March 2nd, 2023

Wow, KB. Your ex is really losing it! I hope that your lawyer can get you full custody! Is your husband still working and contributing to the bills? Also, can your attorney file restraining orders against the inlaws on your children's behalf? Please stay safe. He WILL ramp up, I promise! Let us know how you're doing.

id 8780285

pearlamici ( member #67631) posted at 3:44 AM on Thursday, March 9th, 2023

Hoping all is okay.

~Bad marriages don’t cause affairs. Affairs cause bad marriages.~

posts: 457   ·   registered: Oct. 26th, 2018   ·   location: NY
id 8781359

Bor9455 ( member #72628) posted at 11:10 PM on Thursday, March 9th, 2023

KB

Hope all is well with you!

id 8781435

Kb82 (original poster member #70826) posted at 6:53 PM on Monday, March 13th, 2023

Hi guys, sorry I haven't checked in lately. I have been busy with things. We are doing pretty well. Tomorrow is our court date and I am very nervous. If you guys could say a little prayer I'd appreciate it. I will update tomorrow evening with how it went. Thanks for your continued support.

id 8782004

BigMammaJamma ( member #65954) posted at 9:47 PM on Monday, March 13th, 2023

Best of luck in court, KB!

Me- born in 1984Him- born in 1979We both have 2 kids from previous marriages and we share a four year old. I might be a BS, but at this point, I don't know if I'll ever know.

Update: As of 5/8/2020, my WH confirmed I belong in this club

posts: 302   ·   registered: Aug. 23rd, 2018   ·   location: Deep in the Heart of Texas
id 8782048

Kb82 (original poster member #70826) posted at 6:39 PM on Tuesday, March 14th, 2023

Hi guys, today went really well in court. WH has supervised only visits now. By a third party, not his family. He actually offered that which kind of surprised me. My lawyer thinks he has been shooting up. He had sepsis in his arm which he claimed he had from a tattoo. She thinks its shooting up. I'm making a referral to dcs at her advice. That makes me look back and question so many things over my marriage.
It makes me think what i found was only a tiny part of his secret life. Divorce papers were officially served to him today. All in all today was a great day for us. Kids are safe and happy. Thank you all for your continued support.

id 8782195

BigMammaJamma ( member #65954) posted at 7:45 PM on Tuesday, March 14th, 2023

Thank you for the update, KB! I am glad it was a good one. It seems like you are starting to see the light at the end of the tunnel.

Me- born in 1984Him- born in 1979We both have 2 kids from previous marriages and we share a four year old. I might be a BS, but at this point, I don't know if I'll ever know.

Update: As of 5/8/2020, my WH confirmed I belong in this club

posts: 302   ·   registered: Aug. 23rd, 2018   ·   location: Deep in the Heart of Texas
id 8782211

HellFire ( member #59305) posted at 7:52 PM on Tuesday, March 14th, 2023

Excellent update.

Your attorney can ask the court to order random drug testing.

Our field of dreams,engulfed in fire..and I'll still see it,till the day I die..

posts: 6777   ·   registered: Jun. 20th, 2017   ·   location: The Midwest
id 8782213

Bor9455 ( member #72628) posted at 8:46 PM on Tuesday, March 14th, 2023

Hi guys, today went really well in court. WH has supervised only visits now. By a third party, not his family. He actually offered that which kind of surprised me. My lawyer thinks he has been shooting up. He had sepsis in his arm which he claimed he had from a tattoo. She thinks its shooting up. I'm making a referral to dcs at her advice. That makes me look back and question so many things over my marriage.
It makes me think what i found was only a tiny part of his secret life. Divorce papers were officially served to him today. All in all today was a great day for us. Kids are safe and happy. Thank you all for your continued support.

I know this is a tough situation for you and your update today put a smile on my face of just how far you've come in your time here. I know that is isn't a happy time to split up the family, but I'm so glad to hear that you are putting yourself and the kids first and staying the path. Take care of yourself and those babies. I hope that now that there is some semblance of order established that the crazy will settle down for you guys.

id 8782223

jb3199 ( member #27673) posted at 1:22 PM on Wednesday, March 15th, 2023

Good stuff. Hopefully, the real crazy-making days are in the past. Even more hopeful, is the divorce goes smoothly, and your EXWH can get his act together...and be a productive parent.

BH-50s
WW-50s
2 boys
Married over 30yrs.

All work and no play has just cost me my wife--Gary PuckettD-Day(s): EnoughAccepting that I can/may end this marriage 7/2/14

posts: 4357   ·   registered: Feb. 21st, 2010   ·   location: northeast
id 8782305

ArkLaMiss ( member #14918) posted at 1:04 AM on Saturday, March 18th, 2023

KB, have you heard from him since court or having him served? Please stay safe!

id 8782830

Kb82 (original poster member #70826) posted at 1:30 AM on Saturday, March 18th, 2023

Hi guys, the kids and I went and had some fun yesterday with a friend and her children that came in town to visit. We had a blast. It was good to get out! I have not heard from WH since the court date. My MiL sent a text to the old phone that read:

"Hi K this is J. Have the kids call their dad. It doesn't matter how you feel about him, but he is their dad and loves them with all his heart. The reason he texted you before was because he really needs to talk to them. How do you think the kids feel?"

I had SO much I wanted to say but I didn't respond. The dcs worker advised not to do visits or calls until they meet with him. I'm not sure if that's happened yet. But at our court date on Tuesday my attorney stated no normal visits anymore, that he has to call and schedule a supervised visit with a therapist. Everything has been quiet so far. I will continue to update here. Thanks for all your support. You all have helped me so much and I can't thank you enough.

id 8782833

leafields ( Guide #63517) posted at 5:17 AM on Saturday, March 18th, 2023

So glad you were able to have family fun time with your friend. It sounds like a time of sunshine and smiles.

Keep us posted on how your court goes. We're cheering for you!

BW M 34years, Dday 1: March 2018, Dday 2: August 2019, D final 2/25/21

posts: 3588   ·   registered: Apr. 21st, 2018   ·   location: Washington State
id 8782845

Kb82 (original poster member #70826) posted at 2:45 AM on Saturday, March 25th, 2023

Thanks Leah! I appreciate each of you!

id 8783995
Topic is Sleeping.
Cookies on SurvivingInfidelity.com®

SurvivingInfidelity.com® uses cookies to enhance your visit to our website. This is a requirement for participants to login, post and use other features. Visitors may opt out, but the website will be less functional for you.

v.1.001.20240712a 2002-2024 SurvivingInfidelity.com® All Rights Reserved. • Privacy Policy