Of course you may not need these questions or truly anything you have asked your WW for if you are full steam headed for divorce. But I am going to provide them anyway.
I still haven’t heard from you if she responded to your letter to her in any way and if she agreed to do the things you put in it. If she is working on a timeline you may want to use these as follow up questions if she likely leaves them out of what she writes up.
Anyway, if you do end up sending her this list of questions remind her that honestly is paramount and that if your relationship will have any chance of being rebuilt, she will have to answer at least some of them via a polygraph so lying here is not recommended.
(Sorry for the directness of these questions)
1) have you ever kissed Barry on the mouth?
2) have you ever romantically embraced Barry
3) has Barry ever touched your breasts
4) has Barry ever seen your breasts naked
5) has Barry ever seen your naked vagina
6) has Barry ever fondled your vagina thru your clothes
7) has Barry ever touched your naked vagina?
8) have you ever seen Barry’s naked penis
9) have you ever touched Barry’s penis thru his clothes
10) have you ever touched Barry’s naked penis?
11) has Barry’s penis ever been inside your mouth?
12) has Barry’s penis ever been inside your vagina
13) has Barry’s penis ever penetrated you anally
14) has Barry’s mouth ever contacted your vagina
15) has Barry’s fingers ever penetrated any part of you
16) did you ever say “I love you” to Barry
Again, sorry for the bluntness of these questions. It is important to make these questions as clinical as possible. It takes the romance out of the actions.
Again, if you are full steam ahead with Divorce, it’s your call on whether or not you ask questions like these. But you may decide you need to know this information to get past it. To work thru the pain. As you wrote in your letter she hasn’t earned the right to know your intentions one way or the other.
Laying down the poly requirement is also important whether she agrees take one or not. She’s made claim that she is willing to do anything. This is part of that “anything”. This is how she works to prove herself trustworthy and safe. A poly is one small step in that direction.
Think about it and also let us know what she is saying about wha you have already written to her.
[This message edited by Stevesn at 8:53 AM, July 26th (Monday)]