Cookies are required for login or registration. Please read and agree to our cookie policy to continue.

Newest Member: BShopQuartet

General :
The Official Absolute Badass Signup Thread

Topic is Sleeping.
cool1

SerJR (original poster member #14993) posted at 12:16 AM on Wednesday, October 25th, 2023

This one's pretty easy. All you have to do is sign up here, and recite the following oath. Print it off and fold it up to put it in your wallet if you need to. Pick a badass theme song if it helps. But most importantly - remember who you fucking are.

All are welcome, but badasses only need apply wink

--- --- --- ---

I <<< insert name >>> do solemnly swear to be an absolute badass and to honour the strength that lies hidden within me. I pledge to live life on my own terms and to channel that power with authenticity and purpose.

I promise to face challenges and adversity head on and with unrelenting courage. For I am a fighter who understands that through every trial I have the opportunity for growth and my own betterment. I will not be beaten, but rather emerge stronger every time. I will not be defined by my setbacks, but in how I rise to meet them.

I will respect and love myself, knowing that my worth can only be determined by me and the choices I make. I will embrace my individuality and my genuine self, for my confidence shines from within. And I am a fucking force.

I will stand up for truth, for courage, and for love. I will be a beacon of wisdom, of compassion, and of integrity. I will do what is right and advocate for what is best. I will work tirelessly to protect what is important to me. I will be steadfast to those I hold dear, and to those that need my help in their darkest hour. I will help them find their inner badass.

I promise to live passionately, cherishing every moment, and making every day count. I will live with purpose, making the most out of every opportunity.

And when all has subsided, I promise to never forget the true badass that lies within me. That when the call next falls upon me, that though my badass may sleep, it lies ever ready.

With unwavering determination, I take this oath to be an absolute badass, and I will stay true to myself and my values.

Me: BH - Happily remarried.
Hope is never lost. It exists within you - it is real. It is not a force in and of itself - it is something that you create with every thought, action, and choice you make. It is a gift that you create for yourself.

posts: 18630   ·   registered: Jun. 15th, 2007   ·   location: Further North than South
id 8812707

wondayatatime ( member #83941) posted at 1:30 AM on Wednesday, October 25th, 2023

I, wondayatatime, swear to do my best to be a badass at every opportunity. But I will forgive myself for all shortcomings.

Me: BH 59
Her: WW 51
D Day 1 - March 2009
D Day 2 - July 2023 (Regarding event 22 years prior)
"Catch a wave and take in the sweetness, think about it, the darkness, the deepness, all the things that make me who I am..."

posts: 56   ·   registered: Sep. 28th, 2023   ·   location: Mountain West
id 8812718

SacredSoul33 ( member #83038) posted at 6:28 PM on Wednesday, October 25th, 2023

I love this. smile

Remove the "I want you to like me" sticker from your forehead and place it on the mirror, where it belongs. ~ Susan Jeffers

Your nervous system will always choose a familiar hell over an unfamiliar heaven.

id 8812791

The1stWife ( Guide #58832) posted at 6:31 PM on Wednesday, October 25th, 2023

How to be a badass to protect yourself but still be kind to people, still be nice and/or respectful?

I set boundaries with people that once crossed, I limit contact or drop them. Period.

But I avoid that confrontation if at all possible.

Am I still a badass b/c I take no crap?

Survived two affairs and brink of Divorce. Happily reconciled. 10 years out from Dday. Reconciliation takes two committed people to be successful.

id 8812792

SacredSoul33 ( member #83038) posted at 8:41 PM on Wednesday, October 25th, 2023

Am I still a badass b/c I take no crap?

Hell yeah, you are! You're She-Ra, Defender of Boundaries!

I'm really good at killing people with kindness. It's like a superpower of mine. laugh No need to be mean or rude to shitasses. It's so much more powerful to treat them with cordial detachment. grin

Remove the "I want you to like me" sticker from your forehead and place it on the mirror, where it belongs. ~ Susan Jeffers

Your nervous system will always choose a familiar hell over an unfamiliar heaven.

id 8812811

MyFinalAnswer ( new member #83763) posted at 1:24 AM on Thursday, October 26th, 2023

Me! Me! I, MyFinalAnswer, do solemnly swear to be an absolute badass, enforce my boundaries, and put myself needs above his wants at all times.

Returning under a new name. Doing my own thing after decades of doing his.

id 8812838

BearlyBreathing ( member #55075) posted at 4:43 PM on Thursday, October 26th, 2023

Change my user name to BadAss Bearly Breathing, please! 🐻💪✨

Me: BS 57 (49 on d-day)Him: *who cares ;-) *. D-Day 8/15/2016 LTA. Kinda liking my new life :-)

**horrible typist, lots of edits to correct. :-/ **

posts: 6172   ·   registered: Sep. 10th, 2016   ·   location: Northern CA
id 8812918

crazyblindsided ( member #35215) posted at 4:45 PM on Thursday, October 26th, 2023

Definitely living life as a Badass now. I languished in limbo for far too long and finally found my b*tch boots. Been kicking ass ever since.

fBS/fWS(me):51 Mad-hattered after DD (2008)
XWS:53 Serial Cheater, Diagnosed NPD
DD(21) DS(18)
XWS cheated the entire M spanning 19 years
Discovered D-Days 2006,2008,2012, False R 2014
Divorced 8/8/24

posts: 8879   ·   registered: Apr. 2nd, 2012   ·   location: California
id 8812919

RealityBlows ( member #41108) posted at 10:57 PM on Thursday, October 26th, 2023

"Bad Asses". Give me a break.

If you’re all such "Bad Asses" why don’t you come over here and smash my face into my keyboar$645__dfhyijkl—4567vbbbvbvb I’ll!

id 8812983

Chaos ( member #61031) posted at 12:06 AM on Friday, October 27th, 2023

I, The BASGU that is Chaos, do solemnly swear to be an absolute badass and to honour the strength that lies hidden within me. I pledge to live life on my own terms and to channel that power with authenticity and purpose.

I promise to face challenges and adversity head on and with unrelenting courage. For I am a fighter who understands that through every trial I have the opportunity for growth and my own betterment. I will not be beaten, but rather emerge stronger every time. I will not be defined by my setbacks, but in how I rise to meet them.

I will respect and love myself, knowing that my worth can only be determined by me and the choices I make. I will embrace my individuality and my genuine self, for my confidence shines from within. And I am a fucking force.

I will stand up for truth, for courage, and for love. I will be a beacon of wisdom, of compassion, and of integrity. I will do what is right and advocate for what is best. I will work tirelessly to protect what is important to me. I will be steadfast to those I hold dear, and to those that need my help in their darkest hour. I will help them find their inner badass.

I promise to live passionately, cherishing every moment, and making every day count. I will live with purpose, making the most out of every opportunity.

And when all has subsided, I promise to never forget the true badass that lies within me. That when the call next falls upon me, that though my badass may sleep, it lies ever ready.

With unwavering determination, I take this oath to be an absolute badass, and I will stay true to myself and my values.

Huzzah!

PS - I'd like my Super Suit to be pink and sparkly. With an amazing headpiece and cut outs to allow my already sparkly bra straps to peek through.

BS-me/WH-4.5yrLTA Married 2+ decades-2 adult children. Multiple DDays w/same LAP until I told OBS 2018- Cease & Desist sent spring 2021 "Hello–My name is Chaos–You f***ed my husband-Prepare to Die!"

posts: 3870   ·   registered: Oct. 13th, 2017   ·   location: East coast
id 8812999

SerJR (original poster member #14993) posted at 12:24 AM on Friday, October 27th, 2023

Me: BH - Happily remarried.
Hope is never lost. It exists within you - it is real. It is not a force in and of itself - it is something that you create with every thought, action, and choice you make. It is a gift that you create for yourself.

posts: 18630   ·   registered: Jun. 15th, 2007   ·   location: Further North than South
id 8813003

DragnHeart ( member #32122) posted at 1:34 PM on Friday, October 27th, 2023

I, DragnHeart, do solemnly swear that I am up to no goo....oops, wrong pledge lmao

I solemnly swear to be the baddest badass. To be true to myself and never again accept less than what I deserve.

Me: BS 46 WH: 37 (BrokenHeart911)Four little dragons. Met 2006. Married 2008. Dday of LTPA with co worker October 19th 2010. Knew about EA with ow1 before that. Now up to PA #5. Serial fucking Cheater.

posts: 25830   ·   registered: May. 10th, 2011   ·   location: Canada
id 8813065
Topic is Sleeping.
Cookies on SurvivingInfidelity.com®

SurvivingInfidelity.com® uses cookies to enhance your visit to our website. This is a requirement for participants to login, post and use other features. Visitors may opt out, but the website will be less functional for you.

v.1.001.20241001a 2002-2024 SurvivingInfidelity.com® All Rights Reserved. • Privacy Policy