I'm sorry you're here, let me tell you that your situation is far from unique, but to you it certainly is. Based on what you posted your WW is a serial cheater, you probably know the tip of the iceberg but based on that alone, I suggest you file for D, at this point you have nothing to lose, right now your M is a farce and she's not even regretful nor remorseful, you have absolutely NOTHING to work with, but here's my recomendation if you insist on trying to R.
1) File for D, have her served and expose her As with the entire family. Full exposure typically kills the "beautiful, romantic and exciting" aspects of an A and replaces them with pure shame and embarrassment, which in turn helps with regret and ultimately remorse. No true remorse, no chance to R successfully, stop hiding her As and expose her immediately far and wide, start with children, parents if alive, siblings and close friends, and of course OBSs (Other Betrayed Spouses or significant others) consequences for her huge betrayal, let her deal with the fallout and explanations, don't worry about pushing her away, she's already gone, if full exposure and D papers don't shock her back to reality, then nothing will, if so just let the D process run its course and get out of infidelity.
2) She needs to offer full on demand access to her phone and all electronic devices and passwords FOREVER, no questions asked, there should not be such a thing as "my privacy" in a M other than toilet time, once you tie the knot if becomes "our privacy", and if there ever was one she lost it after her huge betrayal.
3) She needs to send an NC FOREVER text to OMs right in front of you, make sure you watch her hit "send".
4) She needs to get tested for STDs (you should too just in case), she may have cheated before the separation and exposed you to potentially life threatening STDs/STIs. Let her do the walk of shame to the doctors office, again, consequences.
5) Demand she gives you a written timeline of all As both physical and EAs, then make sure she reads them out loud to you, this again could help wit remorse and helps to prevent her from changing her stories (happens a lot). I also recommend you demand a polygraph.
6) Consult a D attorney to know your options, while you're at it ask for a postnuptial agreement in your favor in case she cheats again (no alimony, she doesn't touch your retirement, etc.).
7) Demand she goes to IC with an infidelity specialist to find out her whys (forget MC for now), how a married woman gave herself permission to cheat with multiple partners and betray her family in the most horrible way.
These are some of the basics and standard advise that have stood the test of time and given here on SI and other forums, look at your member number, every situation is different but cheaters typically follow a similar script, and we've literally "seen it" play out THOUSANDS of times, those who take decisive action typically have much better results.
Keep posting frequently, the collective wisdom of SI could help you go through this difficult situation and get out of infidelity whether than means D or R.