We are still living together even though I literally had a conversation with her this morning that we need time apart. However short of me moving into a hotel or her doing the same or renting a place, it’s not going to happen.
It’s also costly and our business has taken a 50% beating from Covid since March.
I can’t say we are tolerating each other as we are very civil and nice towards each other but I really need time to myself away from her. She is just starting ovulating so I can bet she will likely try something - I would be shocked if she didn’t.
I work from home so we are in each others face constantly unless she is out like she is today with friend # 3 below.
You know karma has a way of working things out. 5 of her good friends are going through things now, 2 of them infidelity related:
1) Early 50’s friend - her and her husband are retired and she was a virgin when she married her husband. Her husband just gave her a hall pass to screw others as he knows she never got to. What husband does that unless he’s been unfaithful?
2) Mid 30’s friend - her and her boyfriend were shopping for engagement rings, meanwhile he has been banging 2-3 20 somethings on the side for months.
3) Early 50’s recently divorced friend - she caught her husband cheating and is now recently divorced. Very nice lady and she spends the most time with her.
4) mid to late 40’s newly married - her friend is on her 2nd marriage and actually gave her advice to funnel cash away and start her own business apart from me untraceable - this was on one of the audios
5) late 40’s friend - she has 4 kids but is in a sexless marriage herself
Funny thing is all 5 love to get advice from my wife, yet my wife has the perspective of the cheater side of the equation. Of course she has told her friends that we have had issues in our marriage etc. She gets to hear it straight from the mouths of 2 of her good friends the damage cheating did to their relationships, and while listening, she gets to feel what it’s like to hear pain from yet another 2 people who are going through the same thing - she ultimately deserves this.
However, she left out one pertinent piece of info - that she has been unfaithful to me. Wonder if their opinion of her would change? I say it wouldn’t as women will stick together and 2 of the above have told her to use them as an alibi if she ever needs it - she actually came out and told me this a few weeks ago in one of our discussions - am surprised she didn’t keep this to herself.
One of the reasons that I think she wants to reconcile is that based on her friends issues she realized that everyone is going throught the same issues, just slightly different circumstances. So basically, the devil you know is better than the devil you don’t know.
I think the ONE thing she is most threatened with is how Awoken I have become. I think she realized her future hangs in the balance, and if she breaks it off with him like she said she would, and then in turn I divorce her, she will be all alone.
Another thing I remember is that she pleaded with me for years to change and I didn’t. She said her biggest fear was that I would change but another women would get the benefit of those changes.
Baller20, with respect to her doing it in person, I’m not sure what to feel at this point because we have already discussed this a lot - it wasn’t the first time. I told her in situations like this, it’s not a good idea to do it in person, it has to be cut off right away. She said stop believing everything you read and she knows better.
[This message edited by Awoken at 3:49 PM, September 2nd (Wednesday)]