Return to Forum List

Return to General® > General

You are not logged in. Login here or register.

What do you call someone who supported the affair

Pages: 1 · 2

DarylB posted 4/29/2019 21:28 PM

The state of being complicit; involvement as a partner or accomplice, especially in a crime or other wrongdoing.

Marriagesucks posted 4/29/2019 21:48 PM


nutmegkitty posted 4/30/2019 11:44 AM

I would call them "gone". As in, out of my life forever,

standinghere posted 5/1/2019 03:10 AM

I don't call them anything.

As I told my wife, they are dead to me, and need to be dead to her. They are nobodies, today, tomorrow, forever.

I told her that anyone who knew anything and encouraged behaviors "I wouldn't piss on them if they were on fire."

Pages: 1 · 2

Return to Forum List

Return to General

© 2002-2019 ®. All Rights Reserved.     Privacy Policy