Cookies are required for login or registration. Please read and agree to our cookie policy to continue.

Newest Member: lrpprl

Wayward Side :
Living as housemate? (but no R)


BraveSirRobin ( Guide #69242) posted at 10:55 PM on Friday, July 22nd, 2022

You can do it through an attorney, you know. It's not ideal, but if you think there's a safety issue involved, it may be advisable. Make an appointment and find out how they recommend you handle it.


posts: 2835   ·   registered: Dec. 27th, 2018
id 8745964

sundance ( member #72129) posted at 4:50 PM on Sunday, July 24th, 2022

OP: but I cannot move out at this point for various reasons so I'm trying to find away make this living arrangement works.

agree with BSR-- consult an attorney. may be possible to draw up legal separation agreement (while living under same roof).

any chance your house could be updated to include totally separate living quarters for yourself with your own private entry/different set of keys?

hope you can figure this out! sunny

Rusty: You scared?Linus: You suicidal?Rusty: Only in the morning.

posts: 142   ·   registered: Nov. 21st, 2019
id 8747030
Cookies on®® uses cookies to enhance your visit to our website. This is a requirement for participants to login, post and use other features. Visitors may opt out, but the website will be less functional for you.

v.1.001.20220809a 2002-2022® All Rights Reserved. • Privacy Policy