DDay 1 was a year ago. DDay 2 was in February. But every time I dig, I find out something new about how you've been spending our years together. I'm impressed you found the time. This isn't in chronological order, and most of it is new information I've collected over the last couple of months, as I began to realize my attempts at reconciliation weren't working.
You cheated on me:
- A whole lot
- On my birthday
- While I was attending a support group for men that you encouraged me to go to
- While you were dangling the promise of taking me to sex clubs, which you thought would be fun if you were ever "emotionally ready"
- In such a way that resulted in a serious pregnancy scare for you
- After you got caught the first time
- After you got caught the second time
- After you got caught the third time
- While you were lashing out at me, insulting me, and wrecking my confidence
- While telling me how you planned to spend my inheritance from my mother
- While I was desperately trying to locate you after midnight because I was having flashbacks to your bike accident and wondering if you were dead
- While I was cleaning our apartment so your friend could stay with us, a visit during which you ditched her to go fuck your boyfriend
- While feeling sorry for yourself because being in love with a Gemini man is just so hard, you guys
- With a creep I absolutely despise, for more than a year, while lying about it to me hundreds of times, whom you started fucking because he's the ex of your frenemy and you wanted to spite her
- With a dude from our wedding party (before and after he was outed as a serial rapist)
- With an ugly greaseball from New Zealand you met at a rooftop party while I was sick, who later came to our new home and tried to fuck you while you were blackout drunk
- With countless hookups, FWBs, and jerkoff buddies I’ll never know about because you never admit to anything until you’ve been caught dead to rights
- While we were in couple’s counseling
- While you were making concrete plans to fuck our couple's counselor (I'm 99% sure he wouldn't have gone for it - he told you to your face that you have "the emotional maturity of a seven-year-old")
- While you humiliated me to amuse your friends, including people I know fairly well
I guess you've answered all my questions except for "why did you think it was a good idea to give me your cellphone and Instagram logins?" If you wanted to get caught, congrats.
Now you're stuck at your mom's house and you just found out you got exposed to COVID-19. Have a nice life.
[This message edited by FutureAlgae at 5:47 PM, September 15th (Tuesday)]