Cookies are required for login or registration. Please read and agree to our cookie policy to continue.

Newest Member: GettingThere08

Off Topic :
My daughter left me a video message the morning before she died

Topic is Sleeping.

WhatsRight ( member #35417) posted at 10:47 PM on Saturday, May 13th, 2023

How are you all doing?

Thinking of you.

"Noone can make you feel inferior without your concent." Eleanor Roosevelt

I will not be vanquished. Rose Kennedy

posts: 8218   ·   registered: Apr. 23rd, 2012   ·   location: Southeast USA
id 8790817

HeBrokeMe68 ( new member #82370) posted at 5:08 AM on Thursday, May 18th, 2023

My heart broke when I read your story. I cannot imagine your pain of being left with such a video message and to have to lose your daughter after years of her health struggles. I am so very sorry you are hurting.

If I may...I wish to share something with you.

Ive been an ER/trauma nurse for over 25 years. Adults. Pediatrics. I've seen death in its worst and most beautiful times. It took me years before I was able to accept seeing life taken away in so many sordid ways. Some of the stories you hear are true. Yes, Ive seen & experienced things that would make you think I was crazy if I told you about them.

Death is painful for those who grieve the loss of ones they love. We miss them. We long to see them again, to talk to them, to hold them, to laugh with them, to be with them. Its a loss that leaves a hole inside our soul that can never be filled. Its losing a piece of ourselves when we are forced to say good bye to those we love. If only we could have just a little more time...

Death for those crossing over is beautiful. Its peaceful. Its filled with love, belonging, understanding, and its an existence that many wish they'd known about way beforehand. There is no pain. Only love.

I can promise you that your daughter is with you and she will be there for you when its your time to cross over. She is in a very peaceful place and you will see her again. Talk to her anytime you like. She can hear you. I promise you this. When I say she is with you, I mean SHE IS WITH YOU.

I wish you strength & peace. I know how hard it is to lose a loved one.

Please know that you are not alone.

[This message edited by HeBrokeMe68 at 5:16 AM, Thursday, May 18th]

Betrayed SpouseD-Day Aug 29 2022 w/ongoing trickle truths. He did it to punish me.

I love him. I hate him.

Trying to reconcile

posts: 22   ·   registered: Nov. 10th, 2022   ·   location: CA
id 8791347
Topic is Sleeping.
Cookies on SurvivingInfidelity.com®

SurvivingInfidelity.com® uses cookies to enhance your visit to our website. This is a requirement for participants to login, post and use other features. Visitors may opt out, but the website will be less functional for you.

v.1.001.20240712a 2002-2024 SurvivingInfidelity.com® All Rights Reserved. • Privacy Policy