Cookies are required for login or registration. Please read and agree to our cookie policy to continue.

Newest Member: BShopQuartet

General :
I dont know why!

Topic is Sleeping.

masame5 (original poster new member #37602) posted at 3:24 PM on Monday, October 23rd, 2023

I just keep sabotaging my marriage. It was good for 12 years! Got in a place where I felt unappreciated and unloved and instead of addressing it, I sought validation elsewhere. I have ruined everything. She deserved so much more than this. And,nothing I say can bring comfort or resolution. I'm angry with myself for making all the wrong decisions and hurting those I love.

[This message edited by masame5 at 3:29 PM, Monday, October 23rd]

Moving forward

id 8812530

suddenlyisee ( member #32689) posted at 3:51 PM on Monday, October 23rd, 2023

Masame5 -
Noticed that you're not a NEW member - looks like you're back after almost 12 years... What was your earlier time here about, and does it draw parallels to this time?

Semi-pro BS in R

posts: 493   ·   registered: Jul. 6th, 2011   ·   location: Michigan
id 8812533

Forks027 ( member #59996) posted at 3:51 PM on Monday, October 23rd, 2023

Saw your wife’s post just earlier. Did she show you this site?

Your words mean nothing now. What matters is what are you going to DO about it? Do you want to be a better person? Then start taking the steps to change. If you ain’t in it for the long haul, then do her the mercy of letting her go.

id 8812534

masame5 (original poster new member #37602) posted at 4:02 PM on Monday, October 23rd, 2023

It does draw parallels to the last time we were here. I'm aware I have obvious unresolved issues that need addressed. I was a better person over those years, but lately, I've been making selfish choices.

Moving forward

id 8812536

TheEnd ( member #72213) posted at 8:34 PM on Monday, October 23rd, 2023

She does deserve better. If you actually meant that, then do what she is asking. Full disclosure.

Sit down today and start writing down all the ways you have betrayed her. Do not litter it with excuses, give her the facts of your betrayals.

You have no idea the emotional and mental mindfuck it is to not know the truth of your life. Whether the marriage makes it or not, is irrelevant. The full truth is what she deserves. It is the ONLY thing you can do right now to end her mental anguish over the darkness you put her in.

You can't say you love her or wants what is best for her whilst keeping her in the prison you've built for her.

Tell the truth. Now.

id 8812562
Topic is Sleeping.
Cookies on SurvivingInfidelity.com®

SurvivingInfidelity.com® uses cookies to enhance your visit to our website. This is a requirement for participants to login, post and use other features. Visitors may opt out, but the website will be less functional for you.

v.1.001.20241001a 2002-2024 SurvivingInfidelity.com® All Rights Reserved. • Privacy Policy