Newest Member: username3016

Divorce/Separation :
2 year update. How the tables have turned

Topic is Sleeping.

 90love (original poster New Member #65676) posted at 8:45 AM on Tuesday, August 4th, 2020

[This message edited by 90love at 2:00 AM, August 5th (Wednesday)]

posts: 6   ·   registered: Aug. 2nd, 2018   ·   location: United Kingdom
id 8569936

nomudnolotus ( Member #59431) posted at 12:58 PM on Tuesday, August 4th, 2020

Even if he takes money from your accounts and puts it in your mother's name it's still half yours. The flow of money can be shown through banking statements. He's messing with your head. Go NC except for kids and finances and don't talk on the phone with him anymore, do everything by email.

posts: 194   ·   registered: Jun. 30th, 2017
id 8569971

Neanderthal ( Member #71141) posted at 2:12 PM on Tuesday, August 4th, 2020

You don't owe him another chance just because you cheated to. Please be careful, your post almost reads as if your affair was justified. I mean that for your sake not his. Not only did you betray him, you betrayed yourself.

Learn to set boundaries. If its not child related, completely 180 him. He has no power, if you don't listen to him.

Talk to an attorney. He can say whatever he wants about the finances, that doesn't make him correct. File for divorce. Ask the attorney if getting evidence will actually help you in court. If it wont help, don't bother. It'll just be pain shopping.

I'd suggest reading the fear vs reality thread pinned at the top. Someone suggested it to me and i am grateful they did. We all have fears about starting over. Most of them aren't nearly as bad as we first believed. I wouldn't worry too much about long term future plans with a new partner. You gotta work on yourself first. Most of us here need to focus inward first.

XW: Lifedestroyer (LD)

posts: 433   ·   registered: Jul. 30th, 2019   ·   location: OK
id 8570000

HalfTime2017 ( Member #64366) posted at 8:35 PM on Tuesday, August 4th, 2020

Everything that you are telling us you need to hire an attorney and tell them. He can't just take everything, or force you to get back together or separate. Its just not his choice. Things don't work that way.

I think you need to get a backbone and start standing up for yourself. You sound like a pushover. If you need help, get it from the attorney. They will stand for you and they won't let your WH or his family bully you. The attorney will put them in their place real quick.

posts: 1142   ·   registered: Jul. 5th, 2018   ·   location: Cali
id 8570205
Topic is Sleeping.
Cookies on®® uses cookies to enhance your visit to our website. This is a requirement for participants to login, post and use other features. Visitors may opt out, but the website will be less functional for you.

v.1.000.20210918 2002-2021® All Rights Reserved. • Privacy Policy