Cheating Hurt by Infidelity
Betrayal Wayward Donations lying



Find a Local Counselor

The Healing Library


Contact Us
In Association with
Infidelity -
like us on facebook
You are not logged in. Login here or register.
Newest Member: 44years (45365)

Divorce/Separation Post Reply     Print Topic    
User Topic: Please contact me at your earliest....
♀ Member
Member # 40115
Default  Posted: 3:34 PM, October 1st (Tuesday), 2013View ProfileEdit MessagePrivate MessageHomepage

NC is NC.

Can you forward the email to your Lawyer and ask them to reply for you?

If he starts blowing up your phone because of the *crickets*, do what he only threatened to do, get an RO for harassment.

Do NOT let him talk you into ignoring a court order! Since the CS was taken to court, it is a legal issue and he cannot 'negotiate' his way out of it. If he has lost his job, and it will cause a hardship for him, it is HIS responsibility to appeal the decision. Even if you wanted to, you cannot overturn a judge's ruling. Don't let him bully you.

Edited to correct stupid typos.

Two steps forward and one step backwards, is still progress.

Posts: 1866 | Registered: Jul 2013 | From: Illinois, USA
Topic Posts: 21
Pages: 1 · 2

Return to Forum: Divorce/Separation Post Reply to this Topic
Go to :
© 2002 - 2014 All Rights Reserved.