I'm so sorry you are feeling this hurt. Has your husband offered up any ways to make you feel safe when you are on this trip?
I know there's a lot of folks here who have to deal with travel while reconciling. I'm sure some of them will be on here at some point that can relate to your situation and offer advice.
Has he already made the decision on the career change - and is this a mutual decision?
We agreed on what we would do to help me feel safe:
1. Find my iphone (know passwords)
2. Skype or face time at night
3. Face time at random times when I feel anxious (can be 3 am and he has to answer)
4. Know the hotel address and phone number so I can call the room if there is a question about whether he is in his room
5. Check in on text to let me know what he and business partners are doing for dinner etc.
Last week he sent me a picture of several of them talking in a bar...it was very thoughtful. He sends sweet messages to let me know he is loving me!
This is do-able!