Our D is signed, according to the court system's website
In my effort to be *concise*, I often come off as blunt and harsh. Sorry, don't mean to be offensive.
I would talk to the teacher to ensure no changes are made in respect of your child without your express permission.
So basically, this is what happens:
1. Meet wonderful man on Ashley Madison.
2. Their love is real.
3. rip children out of their home, make them change schools, essentially tear their life apart. But they'll be ok, because their love is real.
4. worry that hmmm, maybe teacher and other classroom moms at new school might find out that I'm an Ashley Madison troll. Didn't figure on that one, or the knowing looks. Yikes. Better insist that DD and SD are not in the same classroom.
5. But our love is real, so it's ok, but just to be sure, we'll say its in the best interests of the children socially and academically.
6. Type up email for dickwad to send to his ex.
7. Our love is real
Now, maybe you're a better person than me, but you can be damn sure I'd not keep their little secret a secret for long. I'd be chit-chatting all the parents.
Marriages that start this way, stepping over the bodies of loved ones as the giddy couple walks down the aisle, are not likely to last.
Why would they need your permission to move OW's kid out of the class?? That doesnt make any sense to me whatsoever.
Yeah, i would just pretend that little exchange never happened, if he tries to bring it back up just stick your fingers in your ears and go LALALALLALLALA
The kids are what matter. When you feel like your going to lose your shit, remember it's all for them.
The kindergarten thing is silly, and may not be able to be controlled, this is reality, hes gotta learn to deal with it.
My ex llike to spout off how things are going to go down, and go. I ignore them, and keep on keeping on how I want to do things, and let him know he can partake if likes. I will not give him the power over me, or bully me. With his it's all about the power.
Here's hoping the rest of today is better